I am a full time Mummy to two wonderful children (a son and a daughter) and I’m always looking for creative, interesting and fun things to do with them. I hope you like the ideas we are having and I look forward to reading any comments or suggestions!
Here are some of the exciting things we have been getting up to lately in the Challah Mummy Kitchen:
- We were featured in the Irish Times! Read the full article and watch our video here: https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/food-and-drink/breaking-bread-with-vanessa-feltz-s-family-in-cork-1.3608149
- We worked with PJ Library UK to create a Purim Challah Crown! Find the recipe and all the instructions at https://pjlibrary.org.uk/beyond-books/pjblog/february-2018/challah-mummys-pj-library-purim-challah-crown.
- Our Purim Mishloach Manot basket was featured by @thekosherchef on her Instagram page.
- We were selected by @Mumfulminutes as her #Fridayfollow.
- We led a wonderful braiding workshop at a local primary school which was enjoyed by parents and children working together to braid beautiful challah!
- Here’s a review of our challah braiding workshops by the lovely BucketlistMumma: https://bucketlistmumma.com/2018/05/13/bucket-list-bake-challah-together/
- We were featured in the Jewish Chronicle: https://www.thejc.com/lifestyle/food/from-legal-eagle-to-challah-mummy-allegra-benitah-daughter-of-vanessa-feltz-has-a-new-career-1.462238